|CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT CAMERON B. KIRKSEY|
Chief Master Sergeant Cameron B. Kirksey is the Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Reserve Command, Robins Air Force Base, Ga. He represents the highest level of enlisted leadership in the command, advising the commander on all matters concerning the health, morale, welfare and effective management of more than 55,000 active duty and reserve enlisted members at more than 66 locations. Chief Kirksey provides leadership and guidance as the commander's representative to numerous committees, councils, boards, military and civilian functions worldwide.
Chief Kirksey enlisted in the Air Force Reserve in March 1988 at Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala. He has extensive operational experience in logistics, serving as superintendent of both fuel operations and supply in numerous assignments. Chief Kirksey served overseas in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in Southwest Asia. He was the wing command chief for the 908th Airlift Wing at Maxwell AFB, and most recently, the command chief for the 482nd Fighter Wing, Homestead Air Reserve Base, Fla., before assuming his current position.
1994 Bachelor of Science degree in finance, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Ala.
1997 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, by correspondence
2001 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, by correspondence
2001 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Leadership Development Course, Robins AFB, Ga.
2006 Associate of Applied Science degree in logistics, Community College of the Air Force
2009 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education Course, by correspondence
2009 Chief Leadership Course, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Ala.
2009 Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, N.C.
2010 Chief Orientation Course, Robins AFB, Ga.
2011 AFRC Command Chief Orientation Course, Robins AFB, Ga.
2011 Reserve Components National Security Course, Washington, D.C.
2013 Keystone, National Defense University, Ft. Leslie J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2013 Air Force Forces Senior Staff Course, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
1. October 1988 - September 1991, fuels specialist, 908th Combat Support Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2. September 1991 - November 1993, NCOIC, fuels laboratory, 908th Logistics Support Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
3. November 1993 - November 1997, NCOIC, fuels training, 908th Logistics Support Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
4. November 1997 - May 1999, NCOIC, fuels compliance, 908th Logistics Support Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
5. May 1999 - October 2006, fuels superintendent, 908th Logistics Readiness Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
6. October 2006 - October 2007, supply superintendent, 908th Logistics Readiness Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
7. October 2007 - March 2009, superintendent, 908th Logistics Readiness Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
8. March 2009 - June 2011, command chief master sergeant, 908th Airlift Wing, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
9. June 2011 - June 2013, command chief master sergeant, 482nd Fighter Wing, Homestead ARB, Fla.
10. June 2013 - present, command chief master sergeant, Headquarters, Air Force Reserve Command, Robins Air Force Base, Ga.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal with six oak leaf clusters
National Defense Medal with bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with the "M" device and hour glass
2001 AFRC Fuels Superintendent of the Year
2002 Senior NCO of the Year, 908th Airlift Wing
2003 State of Alabama's Governor's Outstanding Enlisted Award
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION
Airman First Class - July 1988
Senior Airman - July 1989
Staff Sergeant - September 1991
Technical Sergeant - November 1993
Master Sergeant - May 1999
Senior Master Sergeant - October 2003
Chief Master Sergeant - October 2007
(Current as of June 2013)